WORLD LEADING SAFE VAULTS MANUFACTURING FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL USE.
Thanks to http://www.safeandvault.com/
Contact us Or CALL: 514-836-9097 LINE OPEN 24/7
SAFES, VAULTS, COFFRE-FORTS SERVICE SALES CALL US 514-836-9097
|The Definitive List of Safe Manufacturers|
|54 Safe Manufacturers That Will Help You Lock It Up Tight!
Individuals and companies need safes and secure containers for a variety of reasons; money, documents, sensitive materials, weapons, family heirlooms, chemicals and basically anything that needs protection. You need the right safe for the right objects in the right place. So it’s not as simple as picking up the first box with a lock you see. You have options and every consumer has to resist the urge to pick the first good deal they see. Product research can be snap in the age of Google and we’re going to do you another solid, here is a list of 54 companies that produce and sale brand name safes. Investigate and decide which product fits you the best. Compare the pros and cons and read customer or product reviews online.1. Hamilton Safe: Founded in 1967, this company has grown to become one of the largest manufacturers of physical security products, pneumatic tube systems and audio/video systems in the United States. They sell their products through authorized dealers under the brand names Hamilton Safe, Hamilton Air and Hamilton Products Group. They are based in Fairfield, OH where they operate 350,000 sq ft of manufacturing space. They have a wide variety of products for commercial, private and government needs. For banks they have vault doors, safety deposit boxes, undercounter steel and un coffre-fort. For law enforcement and government agencies they have; weapons storage, evidence lockers and entrance control systems.
2. ioSafe: This Company is a leader in disaster-proof hardware, NAS storage and digital safes. Since 2005 they have provided unparalleled protection against fire, flood and theft. They were founded in 2004 in California. In 2006 ioSafe was awarded the Golden Mousetrap Award by Design News magazine. In 2008 they were the first company to market a 3.5” internal hard drive with integrated disaster protection and in 2009 they were the first to have an external disaster-proof hard drive. For the home office they have products like the ioSafe Rugged Portable hard drive. For the business sector there is the Solo External hard drive and for Enterprise products, they have the ioSafe N2 NAS RAID , the only Fireproof/waterproof NVR for video surveillance and ioSafe SoloPRO SSD.
3. Hamilton Products Group: This Hamilton brand has been dedicated to providing GSA containers and other physical security products to federal government contractors for over two decades. They don’t only produce GSA containers but other security products like money safes, rifle storage, weapons drawers and vault doors.
4. FireKing Security Group: They began in 1951 and have been making quality products since then. Their products are available in over 85 countries. Through smart business practices and strategic acquisitions, they have evolved from manufacturing fire files systems to a broad producer of security and asset protection products. For various applications they have the Gary by FireKing Specialty Safes, for businesses they have their line of Cash Handling Safes and their McGunn Standards. For commercial and retail they have, the Adesco and the EXL.
5. SentrySafe: This brand is the flagship line of the John D. Brush & Co. A family owned safe manufacturing company which has been in business since 1930. Based out of Rochester, New York; they construct and sell home, business and weapons safes and they have five functions in their products; security, fire-resistance, water-proofed, digital media storage & protection and firearms storage & protection. They have offices in the United Kingdom, Canada and Japan. Among their home safes are big bolts fire safes, security safes and executive safes. For gun safes they have; security gun safes and fire-safe gun safes. Their line of commercial products includes; record-documents cabinets and safes and fire files.
6. Schwab Corp: Founded in 1872 in Lafayette, Indiana; Schwab is a globally respected manufacturer of security products. For over 136 years they’ve been setting the standard for customer service and they have the most respected dealership network in the United States. In 2004 they introduced their patented Insulite insulation process which increased overall protection of fire files by 300%. In 2008 they were acquired by SentrySafe. Their product lines include; record safes, vault & safe room doors, media & data safes and their Schwab fire file cabinets.
7. Brown Safe: In the last 25 years this family-owned security company has produced some of the world’s more secure safes. Each is hand-built by skilled craftsmen and today their facilities’ cover over 40, 000 sq ft of manufacturing space. After focusing on military contracts, they launched their efforts into the high-end safe market in the early 2000s. The company website is important to them and they keep a close eye on their online forum for industry news and what customers want. Their product lines divide into three sections; luxury safe/vaults, residential safes & vaults and commercial safes & vaults.
8. GunVault: An industry leader and innovator for the last 20 years, GunVault produces many different safes for your firearms and they offer the latest in technology solutions for handguns and other weapons. They offer such handgun safes as the; Microvault, Microvault Biometric, Mini & Mini Deluxe, Mini & Multi Bio, the Nano Vault 100/200 and the Nano Vault 300. For accessories they have several apparel items. GunVault also produces gun locks; the AR MagVault and the BREECHVAULT.
9. Liberty Safe: Based out of Utah, this company manufactures residential and commercial safes. Founded in 1988, they started out building safes in rental storage units and today Liberty Safe has a 205,000 sq ft manufacturing facility. Their products are tested by Underwriters Laboratories and pass UL requirements. Their list of innovations includes 4-in-1 Flex Interior for their gun safes and their accessory door panel is also popular for firearm protection. Liberty Safe has several different lines; Liberty Safes, Fatboy Safes, Compact Safes and Specialty Safes. They also offer accessories for their various safes including installation care.
10. Gardall: This manufacturer has 55 distribution warehouses and connections to over 3500 retail dealers. They offer fire protection safes, gun and pistol safes, wall-mounted concealed safes, media and record safes and commercial safes and depositories. For fire protection they have; the U.L. Rated 2-Hour Fire Safe, the 1-Hour Microwave Fire Safe and the U.L. Rated Burglar/Fire Safe. For commercial uses they have; Double Door Depositories, their Commercial In-Floor Safes and the Light Duty Commercial Depositories. Gardall also sells heavy duty and regular wall safes and they offer tips on which safe would be right for you.
11. American Security: Founder Glen Hall founded American Security in the late 1940s in California. In the 1960s they developed new door construction technology and in 1994 they developed safes with composite construction. They were the first domestic to obtain the coveted UL TL15 and TL30 Burglary rating for a high composite safe. American Security produces over 60,000 safes a year and has over 400 employees. They sell numerous gun safes, wall safes, cash management safes, floor safes and burglary & fire safes. American Security also offers a wide range of electronic lock options and electronic security. One of their latest products is the AMSEC Defense Vault, perfect for home security needs.
12. Corporate Safe: This Company is one of the largest commercial and restaurant retail safe suppliers in the nation. Corporate Safe was established by three safety experts who are devoted to protecting the interests of their customers. Their client list includes many Fortune 500 companies. The variety of commercial and small business safes they sell include undercounter safes, rotary hoppers safes, drop drawers safes, deposit slot safesc-rate safes and standard safes. Corporate Safe’s residential line is composed of finger print safes and fireproof safes. They also sell the Treasury Series and rolled coin dispensers.
13. Dean Safe Company: Located in California, Dean Safe Company is the largest safe supplier on the west coast. Founded in 1978, they have a safe inventory in the thousands. They stock everything from small jewel safes to 6,000 pound high security vaults and they offer discreet delivery and expert installation. Their products include; gun safes, handgun and pistol safes, home & office safes, wall safes, floor safes, biometric (fingerprint) un coffre-fort, drop safes, used safes & used vaults, dorm safes, narcotic safes and gun cabinets. Dean Safe Company offers expert safe advice and safe locks. They also offer a variety of burglar-proof jewelry/gold/cash safes.
14. Fort Knox Security Products: This Company takes pride in all of its products being made in America. Their accessories and options set them apart as they offer lifetime warranties, clutch driven spinner handles, reinforced steel liners, relockers, uni-body construction and many more. They also offer testimonials from such celebrities as Bobby Labonte, Bo Derek and Norman Schwarzkopf. Fort Knox has several different lines of safes to choose from; the Legend series, the Titan series, the Executive series, the Guardian series, the Protector and Defender series, the Maverick series and they also produce vault doors and handgun safes.
15. Onity: Originally called TESA Entry Systems, this company was founded in 1941 as a lock manufacturer. Today, they are part of UTC Fire & Security who provides fire safety and security solutions to over a million customers worldwide. Since 1984, Onity has installed 3.7 million electronic locks around the world. They are headquartered in Georgia and have manufacturing sites in Spain, Mexico, China and the United States. Onity is well known for their electronic locks; the HT22, the Integra 5, the ADVANCE, the CodePro and the HT28 Smart. They also produce electronic safes, such as the OS600, the OS400 and the OS200.
16. Elsafe: This Corporation specializes in electronic locks and in-room safes. Elsafe has been operating in the hospitality field since 1978 and their products have been installed in over 39,000 properties around the world. That translates into over 6.5 million hotel rooms in 166 countries. Elsafe is part of ASSA BLOY, a world leader in locking solutions. Their electronic safe lines include; the Infinity II, the Sentinel II, the Xtra II Standard, the Xtra II Drawer, the Xtra II Floor and the Xtra II On-Wall. Elsafe also makes electronic locks and sells system software for their products.
17. ASSA ABLOY: The parent company of Elsafe, ASSA ABLOY is a world leader in locking solutions. A Swiss company that was founded in 1994, they have grown from a regional business to an international group with over 37,000 employees. Their umbrella covers several companies that produce safes and other security products. ABLOY itself makes security doors, mechanical locks and hardware, door closers and many other devices.
18. BTV: Since 1962 this Spanish company has been a supplier of security devices and products. Starting over fifty years ago as a three person outfit, BTV has grown into a state-of-the-art physical security firm. They have expanded their business throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia. They produce many different un coffre-fort, gun safes and vault doors. Warning: most of this site is in Spanish.
19. Hayman Safe: Founded in 1970, this company works to provide their customers with a quality product. They continue to broaden and refine their product lines. They have four categories of commercial safes; fire & burglary, depository, general purpose and fire safes. For customers looking for residential safes, they have; floor safes, fire & burglary, fire safes, steel safes and Everglades gun safes. Hayman also makes custom fire & burglary, depository and steel safes.
20. Megasafe: Megasafe’s success since the early 1900s in the security industry is due to their consideration and devotion to providing their customers with innovative and superb product lines, competitive pricing and dependable warranties and after-sale services. Megasafe produces and sells many different commercial, residential and specialty safes including used and pre-owned safes. High security safes, home & office safes, fire resistant safes, floor/wall safes, gun safes, luxury residential safes. They also produce safe deposit boxes, vault doors and vault rooms. Megasafe also offers many pre-owned and custom products.
21. A&B Safe Corporation: In business for over 35 years, A&B has a tradition of designing and selling their own security devices and they have developed several patents of their own. They produce several depositories with rotary hoppers and depositories with safe slots. A&B also sells front and rear loading designs. Safe chests and RV/marine safes are also available. They also sell hotel safes and one/two hour fire safes. Narcotic security lockers and wall safes are available for purchase.
22. Gardex Safes: This Canadian Company is U.L. rated and has helped protect millions of documents, stocks, receivables and other valuables from fire and theft. Their fire resistant safes and cabinets are the pride of their catalog. Their safe lines are Grand Prix, fire & burglary safes, media safes, burglary/fire resistant safes and high security composite safes. Gardex offers a wide variety of fire-resistant cabinets and locksmith products.
23. Vault Structures Inc: With modern facilities in New Jersey and Florida; Vault Structures is expanding into the American, Caribbean, South American and world markets. They have a large selection of U.L. rated products. Vault Structures sells vaults and doors including; Vision (lightweight) modular vault panels, Hercylite vault panels, Thor vault doors and Aegvs modular vault panels. VSI also sells plate safes; TL-15 and TL-30. There are also night depositories, lockers and safe deposit boxes.
24. LEECO: This Thai company was established in 1985 and manufactures steel office furniture. They have developed systems for saving freight space, cost and shipping expenses. They also produce several lines of safes, all models meet JIS and TIS quality standards. There is the dial safe line, digital safes, heavy duty safes, deposit safes and drawers filing safes.
25. CMI Safe: A well-regarded Australian company, they were established in Sydney in 1946 and provide an extensive range of safes and security products. CMI is dedicated to manufacturing safes that burglary, fire and weather resistant. There are commercial & TDR safes, domestic safes, in-floor safes, deposit safes, firearms safes, drug safes, records and data safes, federal government SCEC safes, state government safes, surveillance safes, strong room doors, security cabinets, security drawers and secondhand safes. All their products are available for sale internationally.
26. INKAS Group: This group of companies provides financial and security solutions for their customers. Located in Canada, INKAS is trusted by thousands of companies, retailers and individuals across the globe. Their safe manufacturing division has many lines for their clients; the custom luxury safes, explosive-resistant safes, U.L. rated safes, fire & burglary safes, fire safes, B-rated safes, cash depositories and hotel safes. INKAS also produces safe deposit boxes, secure cabinets and dials/locks.
27. BOOIL Safes: A South Korean company that was established in 1971, with their Diamond brand, they are world leaders in the safe industry. They use state-of-the-art technology to refine safes into simple and efficient designs. They produce fireproof safes, office safes, steel undercounter safes, for the image-minded, BOOIL safes come in a variety of colors and they offer a line of home and office safe locks.
28. Allied Safe and Vault: This Company’s origins go back to 1902 in Spokane and in 1948 they became Allied Safe and Vault. They were very successful in the postwar banking boom as suppliers of secure technology. Their watchwords are “Peace of mind” and they work hard to keep their customers on the technological edge. For general home-use safes, they have products like; composite safes and their insulated vault doors. For commercial use they offer products like: the TL-15 & 1L-30 burglary & fire resistant safes and the composite TR-30X6/TRTL-30X6. For the hospitality sector they offer hotel safes and related products. Allied Safe and Vault also offers gun safes and products for banks such as deal drawers.
29. Phoenix Safe: One of the oldest safe manufacturers in the United Kingdom, they can trace their origins back to 1799 in Liverpool where they built strongboxes for merchant fleets. Today they are recognized around the world for their secure products. In their burglary protection line, they have such products as the Phoenix Imperial 980 series and the Saracen 920 series. For fire protection they have such safes as the Fire Fighter 500 series and the Olympian 1200/1230 series. It you’re interested in data protection, they have the DATACARE 2000 series and the DATA COMMANDER 4620 series.
30. Archival Vaults: Specializing in vaults that are temperature and humidity controlled. AV is the place to look for safes and vaults that can protect rare books, paintings, film and historical papers. They build and install photographic/film storage vaults, rare books/paintings/papers storage vaults, Archival Vaults offers warranties on all their products and they will build custom control systems to fit your needs.
31. NKL Cash Handling: Part of the FireKing Security Group, this brand focuses on cash handling safes, drawers and deposit boxes. Such as the MaxVend High Capacity Dispensing Safe, the D8C Autobank Dispensing safes, the BSD Manual Drop Safe, the RDCheckTrack, the NKL Autobank XLViP and many more.
33. Meilink: This FireKing brand has been in operation since 1899 and they offer a huge range of safes to fit nearly every conceivable need. Such as the BFC record safe series, their narcotics lockers, their floor safes, their Hide-A-Buck safe within a safe, their plate metal construction chest safes and their Trim Drop safes which are perfect for near-register use.
34. East King Safe: A Chinese Company that produces over 250,000 safes annually, East King Safe is high-tech manufacturer and their designs are in accord with the American National Electromechanical Association standard as well as inspected by the People’s Republic of China’s department of public security. East King Safe sells biometric fingerprint safes, laptop computer safes, hotel safes, LCD digital safes, motorized hotel safes, credit card safes, hidden wall safes and many more.
35. Eagle Safes: A South Korean company that has been producing safes since 1973, Eagle Safe uses such innovations as a CO2 laser cutting machine and roll forming machines to enable mass production of their products. Each of their lines offers different choices; their fire safes and cabinets come in all sizes for office fitting, their burglary & fire safes are designed to be resistant against hammers and drilling and their burglary safes offer in-floor, wall and slot options. Eagle also makes gun safes and safe deposit boxes.
36. Southern Security Safes: This Company wants to make sure you choose the right safe for you or your business. They carry Browning, Cannon and Fort Knox products. They always have 500 safes in stock and over a 30 day money-back guarantee on their products.
37. Cannon Safe: Cannon products are designed with the customer in mind and they been for the last forty-five years. On their website, Cannon offers many examples of how their products stand against the competition. Their technical design team has an average of over thirty years of experience in the security industry. Among the models they have available are; the Commander Series 43, the Home Guard H2, various gun safes and office safes. Cannon also offers warranties and options/accessories for their products.
38. Browning: A household name for American firearms, this company has been in business since 1927. It was founded to market the non-military firearm designs of the world’s most prolific arms inventor, John Browning. It is currently a subsidiary of Fabrique Nationale De Herstal. They also manufacture gun safes. Their Premium line offers the Gold, Platinum Plus, Medallion and Silver series. They also have less expensive Value Safes and Specialty Safes. Browning also offers safe accessories for upkeep and care.
39. Falcon Safe: This Malaysian Company strives for its products to be as tough, dependable and rugged as their namesake. Falcon has been producing safes since 1982 and their mission is to provide peace of mind through security integration. To that end they manufacture a home safe series, Legend series, fire resistant cabinets, safe deposit lockers, book room doors, strong room doors, night deposit safes, MBG SOHO safes and multipurpose units. Falcon also makes heavy-duty cabinets and laptop computer safes.
40. Sturdy Safe: A company that specializes in gun safes, they have an “A” rating from the BBB and have over fifty-three years of experience in steel fabrication; Sturdy Safe believes in thicker steel and real fire insulation. Among the models they sell are 2419, 2723, 3224, 3224-6, 3627, 3627-6, 4824, 4824-6 and the 6028-6. They also produce custom gun safes and vault doors. Sturdy Safe also offers lifetime warranties and customer forums on their website for info and tips on what safes you should buy.
41. Stack-On: This Chicago Company has been a leading supplier of storage solutions for the home, office and various industries since 1972. Stack-On’s product offerings focus on storage solutions that span from tool and parts storage to securing different types of sensitive materials. For secure storage they have the Premier Safes, Elite Safes, Stack-On Safes, Personal Safes, the Total Defense Safes and many more. Stack-On offers limited five-year and lifetime warranties for their products.
42. Rhino Metals, Inc.: Based in Idaho, this American manufacturer of well-known safe is also an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) of safe parts used by many other companies and groups. Rhino has two main lines of safes; the Bighorn (plus Bighorn Classic) and the Rhino Safe series. They also make an under bed safe for immediate access to guns and other materials. Rhino also sells safe accessories.
43. Mesa Safe Company: Founded by locksmith George L. Vicente, Mesa has been a leader in the safe industry since 1981. All of their safes use high-grade steel and high-quality locking systems. They are known for supplying depository safes to mass retailers. Mesa’s many product lines include depository safes, fire safes, U.L. classified safes, burglary & fire safes, gun safes, high security safes, undercounter safes, wall safes, hotel safes and hitch safes. Their website also offers a learning center, technical Q&A and video galleries about their products.
44. SnapSafe: This Company made its name with snaps that make moving heavy safes easier. Their lines include the Titan closet vault, the Little Titan closet vault for smaller spaces and the Firebox document backup vault. Each of their gun safes feature a Kwik-Lock Modular Assembly that locks together in minutes with no tools needed.
45. LockState: LockState offers a wide selection of high-quality electronic locks and safes. Their line of safes includes jewelry & cash safes, laptop computer safes, closet and wall safes and fire safes. LockState also sells mechanical and electronic keyless entry locks along with their reseller program. Some examples of the safe lines are the LS-17EN, LS-19EPL, LS-20ED, LS-35EPL, LS-SC1000 and the LS-SCWM.
46. Honeywell: A Fortune 100 company with over 122,000 employees worldwide; Honeywell makes such products as transportation systems, aerospace materials, defense materials, automation and control solutions. Honeywell also makes steel security safes for the home and offices. Like the Honeywell 5107, the Honeywell 5101, the Honeywell 1106. There are also the laptop computer and fire safes; the Honeywell 5105, the Honeywell 2116 and the Honeywell 1104.
47. Homak Security: This company makes toolboxes, cabinets, top and mid chests, tool sets, workbenches, sawhorses and other equipment. They also produce gun cabinets, wall safes, pistol boxes and gun accessories. Homak’s security division makes wall/floor safes, steel gun cabinets, pistol boxes and gun accessories products.
48. RocLok: Starting in 2007, an inventor named Ryan Belshee came up with a very creative idea for a secure product. Remember hiding your key under a rock or inside a fake rock? Roclok combines that clever old idea with a combination lock and a rock that blends seamlessly into the background. It currently comes in six variations; the Dolomite, the Hudson, the Piedmont, the Gila, the McKenzie and the St. Helens.
49. Socal Safe Company: Providing the nation with safes since 1915, Socal promises 100% customer satisfaction. Their large product lines include clearance safes, depository safes like the MS-2K and the F-2820. High-security safes like the International Fortress Pawnsafe 35 and the International Fortress EPS-22. Socal also provides reconditioned safes like the International Fortress TRX TRTL-30×6. They also offer locks and video galleries on their website.
50. BedBunker: This Company offers concealed gun safes in a variety of sizes for the purpose of securing firearms. They base their safes around fire protection, safe storage and modular designs. They specialize in concealed bed safes. They come in twin, queen and king sized models. BedBunker also makes floor safes and underground bunkers. They also sell a unique product called the Burglar Blaster which is a pepper spray device installed in a safe.
51. Hollon Safe: One of America’s fastest growing safe companies and they believe in strength in quality, strength in design and strength in community; they give 10% of their profits to civic and charitable organizations. Their product lines include their 1-hour fireproof home safes, 2-hour fireproof burglary & fire safes, 2-hour fireproof office safes, B-rated cash safes, data safes, depository safes, floor safes, gun safes, hotel safes and wall safes.
52. Mosler Safe Company: This Company uses its legendary experience to keep on the technological edge of the secure products industry. They make TV screens, hospital beds, surveillance cameras and many others. Their safe lines include fire-resistant home safes and under business/office safes they have; data safes, office fire safes and depository safes. For banks they have; vault doors, high security safes and modular strong rooms. For hotels they have un coffre-fort, deposit boxes and Mosler has safes available for jewelers and they customize safes for individual clients.
53. First Alert: For over fifty years First Alert has been a trusted member of the security industry. They have produced such innovative designs as the Tundra Fire Extinguishing Spray and their safes and cash boxes are well-regarded by the customer base. First Alert has lines of fire and water safes, gun safes and cabinets are also available as are security chests. The cash and security boxes come in such models as the 3010F, 3040DF and the 3031F.
54. Protex Safe: They have an acclaimed customer service department whose motto is “We listen. We invent. You gain”. Along with safe locks, Protex has a variety of safe lines. They have U.L. rated fire safes,fingerprint safes, burglary & fire safes, hotel & personal safes, drop boxes, wall safes and depository safes. Protex offers one-year limited warranties on all their products and one of their latest designs is the LIFTO-1414 Protex Auto-Lift Floor Safe.
As you can see, there are safes and companies for your every conceivable security need. Whither you need to store money, weapons, jewels, coins pharmaceuticals, art and important papers or anything you feel the desire to protect. Start your research here and learn about every brand name available on the market today, ask questions and do your homework as an educated buyer makes the best choice.